Agent’s Assistant - Job Position on hold
We are actively looking for an agent’s assistant to join the team.
You will share responsibility for the day-to-day running of the office, support the agents and liaise with parents, clients, producers and casting directors. This position has huge scope for growth for the right person. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, a team player with a positive outlook.
- Booking in artists for castings
- Putting together light boxes of models/actors for clients
- Preparing model cards
- Updating news across all of our platforms
- Helping edit agency website
- Checking, downloading and uploading self-tapes
- Preparing entertainment licenses for artists booked on jobs
- Updating social media when required.
Must have good working knowledge of outlook, word and excel with an excellent telephone manner. Must be able to build a rapport quickly with a variety of people and be personable and unflappable. Needs to have excellent administration and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and retain information with an eye for detail.
- Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry including but not limited to: casting directors, producers, directors, audition procedure and industry terms.
- Outside of the box thinkers with a creative, proactive approach.
- Quick learner
We are a close team and are looking for someone who is outgoing and enthusiastic, a real go getter and committed.
If this is you, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com