Who Are We?
London Talent Agency - Representing BAFTA Award Winners
|Actors:||TV, Film, Commercials, Theatre|
|Models:||Photographic, Fashion Shows, Catwalk|
|Voice Artists:||Animations, Radio, Commercials|
Representing: Young talent, teens and babies.
We personally meet, work with and know all our talent.
We conduct monthly Assessments and Workshops to continue monitoring closely abilities and suitability. We work closely with parents and artists at all times and submit only artists/models who are right for our client's assignments.
We will always have fresh new faces and talent for you to meet.
TV Acting Master Classes at our London studios for young talent and new faces throughout the year at Alphabet Youth Academy.
Established Agency since 2003 based in London.
Why do we do what we do?
- To nurture and inspire young people
- To develop, guide, grow and support young people’s individual talents and skills
- To identify individual talents and unique skills.
- To know each individual artist on our books personally
- To create a space for all young people to be represented by the media – embracing diversity at all levels
- To provide our clients with the right talent for their bookings; knowing the personality, temperament and skills set of all talent.
Alphabet Kidz was originally founded in 2003 by Lisa Balcombe (Director and Head Agent) to create a space for all young people to be represented equally and fairly by the media – embracing diversity at all levels. Lisa felt there was an imbalance of diversity in our current media and wanted to help reflect this change. Lisa is committed to the development of young people and delivering valuable life skills.